Sergio Jasso | Attorney
Sergio is of counsel with DBF, and works with several of our practice groups, especially Social Security disability and Public Benefits. He also has a solo practice devoted to representing veterans and their families pursue benefits with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). He started helping VA claimants in 2008, as a legal assistant to a VA-accredited solo attorney named Ted Jarvi, and he continued to work VA cases all through law school, and after he was admitted to the Arizona bar. When Mr. Jarvi retired in December 2014, Sergio joined another veterans’ benefits firm – Bosley & Bratch – where he worked until he started his own VA practice in early 2016.
- Supreme Court of Arizona (January 14, 2014)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (2014)
- Accredited by the VA General Counsel (2014)
- Professional Associations & Memberships
- Arizona Bar Association
- National Organization of Veterans Advocates (Sustaining Member)
- American Bar Association
- Arizona State Bar Military Legal Assistance Program Volunteer
- Arizona State Bar Modest Means Program Volunteer
- Phoenix School of Law (Juris Doctor, December 2012)
- Arizona State University (Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Studies, December 2009)
Information contained in this website is for informational purposes only, it should not be construed as legal advice. The use of this website or email submission does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please be aware that email transmissions may not be secure; do not include any confidential information.