Chuck attended Arizona State University where he received a Bachelor of Science in Business Management. His Juris Doctor Degree is from the Quinnipiac University School of Law in Hamden, Connecticut.
Chuck has also served as an Assistant Attorney General with the Child Enforcement Division. He represented the state on all child support issues, including establishments, enforcement, paternity and child support arrest warrants before the Superior Court of Arizona.
- Personal Injury
- Probate Litigation
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Elder Law
- Mental Health Law
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Probate and Trust Section and Family Law
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Estate and Trust Section
- Arizona Association for Justice
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, North Haven, Connecticut, J.D, 1999
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, B.S.: Business Management, 1992