Firas obtained his juris doctor degree from Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University in 2020. He also has a master degree in business and economic law obtained from the University of Paris 1, Pantheon-Sorbonne in 2002.
Before joining the firm, Firas worked as a legal counsel at a healthcare company in Mesa, Arizona. While there, he assisted in the acquisition of new clinics by reviewing mergers and acquisitions documents including letters of intent, non-competition agreements and assets purchase agreements. During law school, Firas also worked as a legal extern at a law firm in Phoenix.
Before calling Arizona his new home, Firas used to work as a legal consultant at an international law firm overseas where he built a rich transaction portfolio and was involved in several mega deals.
Firas is trilingual. He is fluent in Arabic and French.
- Probate Administration
- Elder Law
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Matters
- Fiduciary & Trust Company Representation
- Trust Formation and Administration
- Estate Planning
- Business Transactions
Professional Recognitions & Awards
- Arizona State University, Juris Doctor, 2020
- University of Paris 1, Pantheon-Sorbonne, Master’s degree in Business and Economic Law, 2002
Bar Admissions & Certifications