Michelle A. Booge
Elder Law & Estate Planning
Legal Assistant: Anya Bregman
Michelle attended Southwest Texas State University and then Creighton University where she received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with minors in English and Philosophy. She received her Paralegal Certificate from Phoenix College and her Juris Doctor from Creighton University School of Law. While in law school, Michelle served as an intern with the U.S. Attorney’s office as well as represented Creighton in the National Alternative Dispute Resolution competition.
Michelle is involved in the following organizations:
- The American Bar Association
- The Maricopa County Bar Association
- The State Bar of Arizona, Probate and Trust Section
- The State Bar of Arizona Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
- Beach Ball Committee Member, Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Member of Angel Mamas, a group that focuses on assisting organizations that help women, children and families
- Board Member for the MP Climb On Foundation
- PASRS – Professional Association of Senior Referral Specialists in Arizona – Committee Member
- A founding Member of the Central Valley Chapter of Senior B2B
Michelle’s areas of practice encompass estate planning, conservatorships, guardianships, elder law, mental health law and other areas of law pertinent to such cases and special matters.
Information contained in this website is for informational purposes only, it should not be construed as legal advice. The use of this website or email submission does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please be aware that email transmissions may not be secure; do not include any confidential information.