Kelly L. Kral
Probate, Elder Law, Mental Health and Special Needs Trust Planning
Legal Assistant: Michele Richmond
Kelly attended the University of California, Los Angeles where she received a Bachelor’s of Science in Sociology with an emphasis in Business Administration. She received her Juris Doctor degree from the Arizona State University College of Law. While in law school, Kelly served as an extern with the City of Scottsdale Prosecutor’s Office and with the Honorable Daniel E. Nastro of the Maricopa County Superior Court. Prior to joining Dyer & Ferris, LLC, Kelly worked as an associate for Black & Portney, PLC and as a managing partner of Black & Kral, PLC.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Sociology
- Juris Doctor Degree from Arizona State University College of Law
Kelly is involved in the following organizations:
- State Bar of Arizona, Probate and Trust Section
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Estate and Trust Section
- Program Committee Member, Homeward Bound
- Volunteer Lawyer’s Program/Family Lawyers Assistance Project (named one of the Top 50 Pro Bono Attorneys in Arizona for 2006)
Areas of Practice
- Special needs planning
- Elder Law
- Mental Health Law
- Other areas of law pertinent to such cases and special matters.
Information contained in this website is for informational purposes only, it should not be construed as legal advice. The use of this website or email submission does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please be aware that email transmissions may not be secure; do not include any confidential information.